Monday 5 November 2012

Love






It is better to be a loser in love and gain paradise than become a winner in love to that which will take you to the hell fire. Allah's Love is the best love there is


•°ღ Love someone for the sake of Allah, Allah will make your love last for ever.
Leave someone for the sake of Allah, Allah will give you someone much better.•°ღ

#Seek halaal & leave the haraam love.




•ღ--------ღD̟̓û̦a̗̍ ̩̀O̫͑f͈̃ ͎͊L̝̐OV̱̀E̖͐ღ---------ღ•

❥Oh Allah, I ask for Your Love, Love to all those who love You, and love to the doing of deeds which may bring me closer to Your love.

❥Oh Allah, just as You have Granted me all that I've loved, let those things be helpful to me in the performance of those deeds that You love...


❥O Allah, make Your love more beloved to me than my own self, my family and cold water.

❥Oh Allah, make me always love You, Your angels, Your prophets, messengers and all Your pieous servants.

❥Make my heart alive by Your love and make me do things that You love.

❥Make me love You whit all my heart, and let all my efforts be accepted by You

❥Make all my love only for You and all my efforts only for You.
-----Allaahuma Ameen♥-----

[Share With The Ummah to say Ameen,In shaa Allaah♥]
Jazakuma Allaahu Khayr'an 

Imaan
"The road to true brotherhood takes you from self to selflessness. This is also the road to paradise." (♥)



‎''you can't make someone love you,
all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth...!!







No comments:

Post a Comment