Monday 5 November 2012

Syria





Virtues of Al Shaam and its People
(Al-Shaam: refers to the lands currently known as Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Parts of northern Egypt, and parts of western Iraq)

1) From Zayd ibn thabit Al-ansari (radiya allahu anhu) said I heard the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم say: “O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!”
They said: “O Messanger of Allah! How did they get this?” He replied “The angels of Allah have rested their wings upon the Shaam”
Sheikh Al-albani says: The hadith is Sahih. It was narrated in Al-tirmidhi and other than it.


2) From Abdulla Ibn Hawala, the Messanger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “You will be split up into groups of armies. An army will be in Al-shaam, an army in Iraq, and an army in Yemen.”

Abdullah said: I stood up and said…”choose for me oh Messenger of Allah.”
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Upon you is Al-shaam; and whoever cannot, let him go to Yemen, and let him drink from its water, for Allah has assured (secured) for me Al-shaam and its people.

Rabi’a said: I heard Aba Idris narrating this hadith and he would say: “who ever Allah has given assurance then there is no fear over him.”
Sheikh Al-albani says this hadith is Sahih Jidan (very authentic)

3) From Abdullah Ibn Omar (radiya allahu anhuma) he said: The messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, I saw a pillar of the book was taken from underneath my pillow and I looked and it was an extending light directed toward Al-shaam. Verily al-iman (the faith), at the time of fitan (turmoil) is in Al-shaam.
Sheikh Al-Albani says it is an authentic hadith.

4) From Mu’awiya ibn Qura (raised to the Prophet) (radiya allahu anhu): The Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “If the people of Al-shaam are corrupted then there is no good in you. There will always be a group of my Ummah that will be victorious, and they will not be harmed by those who seek to humiliate them until the hour comes.







Narrated Ibn Hawalah: The prophet(saw) said:
It will turn out that you will be ARMED TROOPS , one is SYRIA , one in the Yemen and one in Iraq.
Ibn Hawalah said:
Choose for me, Messenger of Allah(saw), if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered, but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.


[Sunan Abu Dawood Book 14, Hadith 2477] - Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)



This World Is Weird and we can see The Weirdness Of The People In The End-Times...!When someone sacrifices himself to save others, everybody will praise him and he will be given the right to be honored or respected.

However, when Muslims do the same thing in order to save their children, brothers and sisters or parents from abductions or slaughtering by the Israeli forces, or to save their houses from destructions by the Kuffar, or to save their masjids or holy books from vandalisms or defacements, people will accuse them as TERRORISTS.

Why?Because they are simply Muslims.

The Prophet S.A.W said that amongst the signs of the Age of Fitnah (Trials) is that truth and falsehood will change place, falsehood will become truth (and vice versa).


The Prophet S.A.W taught us a do’a to this effect:"O Allah, show me the truth as the truth, and enable me to follow it. O Allah, show me falsehood as falsehood and enable me to stay away from it and do not let it confuses me, so I may not be misguided."

O Muslims Be Ghurabaa!WE WOULD BE STRANGE (Ghurabaa) WHEN WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY NO TO THE ZIONIST AND CRUSADER IMPERIALISM....!!!




"I am son of a rich father, I could have spent my life in luxury in Europe and America, like many other wealthy Saudis. Instead I took up arms and headed for the mountains of Afghanistan.

"‎''Was it personal interest that drove me to spend each moment of my life in the shadow of death?

No! I was merely discharging a religious obligation by waging Jihad against those who attacked Muslims. It does not matter if I die in the course of fulfilling this responsibility; my death and the death of others like me will one day awaken millions of Muslims from apathy”.

[Sheikh Usama (Shahed InshaAllah)]




What can my enemies do to me? My paradise is in my heart, it is with me wherever I go. To imprison me is to provide me with seclusion. To send me into exile is to send me away in the Path of Allah. And to kill me is to make me a martyr. (Ibn Taymeeyah)

No comments:

Post a Comment